[openstack-dev] [glance] Glance Core team additions/removals

见习骑士 491745146 at qq.com
Wed Jan 27 07:38:59 UTC 2016

Hi All,

+1 for Kairat. He has really done a lot of work both in reviews and commits.
Personally say, he helped me a lot with my patches as well. Thanks!

+1 for Brian. As I know, he has done great job in glance-specs review,
especially the image-import-refactor which is the most important goal in Mitaka.

+1 for Fei Long. We have discussed a lot about DB-based quota blueprint
which is maybe a big work to do.  In my sight, he still want to help us to make Glance better.
And as he said, he will balance his time. Hope he could stay.

Cheers,

WangXiyuan