[openstack-dev] [TaskFlow] TaskFlow persistence

Michał Dulko michal.dulko at intel.com
Tue Jan 26 15:38:53 UTC 2016

On 01/26/2016 10:23 AM, pn kk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use taskflow for job management and now trying to persist the state
> of flows/tasks in mysql to recover incase of process crashes.
>
> I could see the state and the task results stored in the database.
>
> Now I am looking for some way to store the input parameters of the tasks.
>
> Please share your inputs to achieve this.
>
> -Thanks

I've played with that some time ago and if I recall correctly input
parameters should be available in the flow's storage, which means these
are also saved to the DB. Take a look on resume_workflows method on my
old PoC [1] (hopefully TaskFlow haven't changed much since then).

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/152200/4/cinder/scheduler/manager.py