[openstack-dev] [glance][drivers] Re-think the Glance Driver's team

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 14:46:23 UTC 2016

On 21/01/16 12:10 -0430, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>On 20/01/16 13:16 -0430, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>>Yo! Glancers,
>>
>>Gonna cut the chase: I think we would do a better job on the specs (and light
>>specs) side if we get rid of the Glance Drivers team and encourage everyone
>>(especially from the core team) to weight in.
>
>>Thoughts? Critics? Improvements?
>

>For ppl following at home! This was brought up during today's Glance meeting and
>there seemed to be agreement towards doing it. I'll work on a formal proposal
>and bring it up at the drivers meeting next Tuesday.

This was discussed again in our last (literally) Glance Drivers meeting. Here's
the plan going forward:

1) Merge the Glance Drivers meeting back into Glance Team's meeting
2) Dismiss the Glance Drivers team and add glance cores as reviewers for specs
3) Work with the glance core team on finding a reviewer that can lead the review
on specific specs
4) +A on specs is meant just for the PTL. No restriction is applied, just trust
and common sense.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to see the results of this change
Flavio

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco