[openstack-dev] OpenStack installer

Gyorgy Szombathelyi gyorgy.szombathelyi at doclerholding.com
Tue Jan 26 10:32:07 UTC 2016

Hello!

I just want to announce a new installer for OpenStack:
https://github.com/DoclerLabs/openstack
It is GPLv3, uses Ansible (currently 1.9.x,  2.0.0.2 has some bugs which has to be resolved), has lots of components integrated (of course there are missing ones).
Goal was simplicity and also operating the cloud, not just installing it.
We started with Rackspace's openstack-ansible, but found it a bit complex with the containers. Also it didn't include all the components we required, so started this project.
Feel free to give it a try! The documentation is sparse, but it'll improve with time.
(Hope you don't consider it as an advertisement, we don't want to sell this, just wanted to share our development).

Br,
György