[openstack-dev] [kuryr] Does Kuryr support multi-tenant

Liping Mao (limao) limao at cisco.com
Tue Jan 26 03:06:18 UTC 2016

Thanks Mohammad for your clear explanation.
Do we have any way or roadmap or idea to support kuryr in multi-tenant in bare metal servers now?

Thanks.

Regards,
Liping Mao

From: Mohammad Banikazemi <mb at us.ibm.com<mailto:mb at us.ibm.com>>
Date: 2016年1月26日 星期二 上午2:35
To: OpenStack List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [kuryr] Does Kuryr support multi-tenant

Considering that the underlying container technology is not multi-tenant (as of now), your observation is correct in that all neutron resources are made for a single tenant. Until Docker supports multi tenancy, we can possibly use network options and/or wrappers for docker/swarm clients to achieve some kind of multi tenancy support. Having said that, I should add that as of now we do not have such a feature in Kuryr.

Best,

Mohammad

[Inactive hide details for "Liping Mao (limao)" ---01/25/2016 06:39:44 AM---Hi  Kuryr guys, I'm a new bee in kuryr, and using de]"Liping Mao (limao)" ---01/25/2016 06:39:44 AM---Hi Kuryr guys, I'm a new bee in kuryr, and using devstack to try kuryr now, I notice when I use kur