[openstack-dev] [oslo][osdk] PrettyTable needs a home in OpenStack

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:25:11 UTC 2016

As far as the other option (using tabulate):

https://bitbucket.org/astanin/python-tabulate/pull-requests/25/

That was a (very very basic) POC for a potential compatibility layer,

The author (of tabulate) though thinks that a
'tabulate-prettytable-compat' library might be the best option, which
seems to make sense. So if the jazzband thing doesn't work out we can
work with the tabulate author to create such a thing (and then as time
goes on just move to tabulate).

-Josh