[openstack-dev] [telemetry][ceilometer] New project: collectd-ceilometer-plugin

Foley, Emma L emma.l.foley at intel.com
Mon Jan 25 14:21:35 UTC 2016

I'm not overly familiar with Gnocchi, so I can't answer that off the bat, but I would be looking for answers to the following questions:
What changes need to be made to gnocchi to accommodate regular data from ceilometer?
Is there anything additional in Gnocchi's data model that is not part of Ceilometer?

Regards,
Emma