[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Ansible] Mid Cycle Sprint

Jesse Pretorius jesse.pretorius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:50:46 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We've finalised the arrangements for the Mid Cycle sprint.

Given that the Ops Mid Cycle [1] is in the UK (15-16 Feb) and AnsibleFest
[2] is also in the UK (18 Feb), Rackspace has offered to host the Mid Cycle
sprint at their offices in Hayes (West London) on 17 Feb from 8am to 6pm.

The Ops Mid Cycle organisers have also graciously offered for us to be a
part of the Ops Mid Cycle agenda. I would like as many of us as possible to
play a part in the Ops Mid Cycle - listening, learning and contributing
where possible. As such, I'd like us to limit the number of sessions we
have within the Ops Mid Cycle. Let's have a few open design-style sessions.

I've setup an Etherpad [3] to gather proposals for Fishbowl Sessions (at
the Ops Mid Cycle) and Work Sessions (for 17 Feb). Please add any sessions
you'd like to facilitate/moderate. If there are sessions there, then please
feel free to add your +1 to show that you'd like to see it.

Given that we have limited space for the Mid Cycle, and we need to make
arrangements for access and connectivity, we need to collect an attendance
register. To facilitate this we've setup an event on Eventbrite [4]. For
those intending to come to the Mid Cycle, please ensure that you get a
ticket ASAP!

For those who need to arrange accommodation I would recommend staying in
Ealing Broadway - it's located between the Rackspace Office and London
city, so it'll give you relatively easy access to amenities as well as the
events.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MAN-ops-meetup
[2] http://www.ansible.com/ansiblefest
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-ansible-mitaka-midcycle
[4]
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-ansible-mid-cycle-tickets-20966167371

If I've forgotten anything, please feel free to contact me via the ML or
privately via email or IRC.

Thanks,

Jesse
IRC: odyssey4me