[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Relieving CI/gate jenkins bottleneck

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 22 13:47:17 UTC 2016

And one more thing [0]. We should fix the Rakefile to call unit tests
only for modules being changed by a patch under test. This makes even
more sense bearing in mind the patch [1] which as well disables unit
tests and syntax checks for upstream modules we clone by librarian.

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1537063
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/270313

Best regards,
Bogdan Dobrelya,