[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Relieving CI/gate jenkins bottleneck

Matthew Mosesohn mmosesohn at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 22 11:19:49 UTC 2016

+1 for defaulting to upstream for CI. If we have a strong case where we
need to make a patch in order to make unit tests pass, we could switch a
module back to review.fuel-infra.org/puppet-modules/.... with a FIXME and a
LP bug ID so we can switch it back quickly once the upstream issue is
resolved.  As far as I know, we don't have to worry about that scenario.

-Matthew