[openstack-dev] [gate] gate-grenade-dsvm-multinode intermittent failures

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Jan 21 13:33:23 UTC 2016

On 01/21/2016 08:18 AM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Failures for this job has been trending up and is causing the large
> gate queue as well. I've logged a bug:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-gate/+bug/1536622
>
> and am requesting switching the voting to off for this job:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/270788/
>
> We need to find and fix the underlying issue which can help us
> determine when to switch this back on to voting or we cleanup this job
> from all the gate queues and move them to check queues (i have a TODO
> for this in this review)

By trending up we mean above 75% failure rate - http://tinyurl.com/zrq35e8

All the spot checking of jobs I've found is the job dying on the liberty
side validation with test_volume_boot_pattern, which means we've never
even gotten to the any of the real grenade logic.

+2 on non-voting.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague