[openstack-dev] [fuel][plugin] node_role only need when attribute false - where is the fuel plugin parser code?

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Thu Jan 21 12:24:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm working on a plugin for 8.0 atm and this is how it worked for me [0].
It's a restriction not for node role, it's for other plugin setting, but I
suppose it should work in your case as well.
So in general it should look like:

condition: "settings:plugin_name.attribute_name.value == false"

Regards,
Alex