[openstack-dev] [fuel][plugin] node_role only need when attribute false - where is the fuel plugin parser code?

Nikolas Hermanns nikolas.hermanns at ericsson.com
Wed Jan 20 18:41:16 UTC 2016

Hey,

I am developing on a fuel plugin at the moment. (fuel-plugin-opendaylight)
In node_roles.yaml I would like to define something similar to:
opendaylight:
  limits:
    max: 1
    min: if "attributes:use_external_odl == true" then 0 else 1

attributes:use_external_odl comes from the environment_config. Is such thing possible? And where is the code where that logic is actually build up. Which repo is having that?

BR Nikolas