[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Team meeting on Tuesday 1400UTC

Smigiel, Dariusz dariusz.smigiel at intel.com
Wed Jan 20 08:14:17 UTC 2016

Mondays 21UTC and Tuesdays 14UTC are OK for me, so personally I do not have problem to attend both meetings, but I know that for someone one or another can be in the middle of night.
In this case, would be good to again have bi-weekly to allow attendance at least once per two weeks.

+1 for Kyle's suggestion about different chairs and restoration of abandoned meetings on Tuesdays.

--
 Dariusz (dasm) Smigiel
 Intel Technology Poland