[openstack-dev] [glance] [horizon] Metadata definitions catalog concept demo

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hpe.com
Tue Jan 19 20:07:20 UTC 2016

Hi Glance & Horizon team,

This past week I had 3 people from different companies contact me asking for a few pointers on where to find more about the metadata definitions catalog and its usage. While trying to grab some links and screenshots to send along, I just decided to record a quick video and post to youtube. Its nothing fancy since I only had time to do 1 take, but here you go:

https://youtu.be/zJpHXdBOoeM

I hope this is at least somewhat useful to a few folks!

Thanks,
Travis