[openstack-dev] [kolla] US/APAC meeting scheduling

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jan 19 18:02:48 UTC 2016

Please vote on every time slot you can make on Wednesdays on a recurring basis.  I will give preference to the time slots to the folks in APAC since this meeting is targeted at including those folks.  I'll leave polling open for 1 week until January 27th.

EMEA, apologies, you won't be able to make these time slots.  Please still vote, especially if your a core reviewer, so we will know who not to expect.  Its not ideal, but we will still have the other bi-monthly meeting f or US/EMEA.

http://doodle.com/poll/vn98bkn8e6nhn226

Regards,
-steve