[openstack-dev] [heat]Delete the stack while the status of stack is CREATE_IN_PROGRESS?

zhu4236926 zhu4236926 at 126.com
Tue Jan 19 16:33:01 UTC 2016

Hi guys,
    I find a interesting problem in Juno version.
    First, I create a new stack, it contains three resources, e.g.  (In my test, there are six resources)
heat_template_version: 2014-10-16
resources:
    volume1:
        type: OS::Cinder::Volume
        properties: {name: test1, size: 2}
    volume2:
        type: OS::Cinder::Volume
        properties: {name: test2, size: 2}
    volume3:
        type: OS::Cinder::Volume
        properties: {name: test3, size: 2}
    While the stack is creating,  I delete this stack, at this time, some resources created complete, some resources may be in creating,
e.g. volume3 is creating in Green Thread 1, the volume test3 is creating in cinder and volume id is not return, so the resource id of volume3 is none.
Now stack start deleting in Green Thread 2,  because the resource id of volume3 is none, it returns and deletes success, but the volume test3
has been created success in cinder and not deleted by heat, due to the resource id of volume3 is none.
    So how to solve this problem, or this bug has been fixed?
    Than you.

    By
    Sylvernass