[openstack-dev] [infra] Blocked access to Gerrit account.

Lubosz Kosnik lubosz.kosnik at intel.com
Tue Jan 19 07:32:21 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I merged my two accounts on launchpad and after that I cannot
log in to my account using SSO on OpenStack gerrit.
When I'm logging using my merged account I'm landing in a new account,
without any reviews, commits and anything else.
Additionally right now there are two available options in owner filter.
When you specify lubosz.kosnik you will see two times the same option
"Lubosz Kosnik <lubosz.kosnik at intel.com" but that are two separate accounts.
Is it possible to merge that two accounts into one or update SSO tokens
to my old account?
Thank you very much for any help.

---
Lubosz (diltram) Kośnik