[openstack-dev] Cross-Project Meeting SKIPPED, Tue Jan 19th, 21:00 UTC

Mike Perez mike at openstack.org
Tue Jan 19 01:46:36 UTC 2016

Hi all!

We are skipping the cross-project meeting since we are currently establishing
the Cross Project Spec Liaison team [1].

Please check and make sure your team has someone registered in the wiki table
[2] by this week, in order to make sure someone from your team is responsible
for participating in cross-project specs and keeping your project up-to-date
with decisions that effect your project.

We also have a new meeting channel which is #openstack-meeting-cp where the
cross-project meeting will now take place at it's usual time Tuesdays at 2100
UTC.

[1] - http://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/cross-project.html#cross-project-specification-liaisons
[2] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Cross-Project_Spec_Liaisons

--