[openstack-dev] [astara] Outstanding mitaka-2 bugs

Adam Gandelman gandelman.a at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:59:05 UTC 2016

Hi All-

I mentioned this in todays meeting but wanted to drop a note here since
most of us are out on a US holiday...

This week is Mitaka-2 [1] and we still have quite a few outstanding bugs
that still need resolution. The good news is that (i think) all of them
have had patches up for review for some time, and should all be in pretty
good shape for merging. Some are less trivial than others, with the most
complex being the remaining pieces to dynamic management addresses (bug
#1524068), see gerrit topic [2].

I'd like to ask core reviewers to make this backlog a priority for the
first part of the week, so we can get our M2 tags pushed to all our repos
before the end of the week.  There's also a number of non-critical patches
up that we should try to clear out as well. It'd be great to get a good
burn down going of reviews/bugs this week and dedicate the remainder of
this cycle looking at finishing up feature blueprints we've been planning
for Mitaka.

Thanks!
Adam

[1] https://launchpad.net/astara/+milestone/mitaka-2