[openstack-dev] [magnum] Temporarily remove swarm func test from gate

Egor Guz EGuz at walmartlabs.com
Mon Jan 18 19:42:24 UTC 2016

Hongbin,

I did some digging and found that docker storage driver wasn’t configured correctly at agent nodes.
Also it looks like Atomic folks recommend use deicated volumes for DeviceMapper (http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2015/06/notes-on-fedora-centos-and-docker-storage-drivers/).
So added Cinder volume for the master as well (I tried create volumes at local storage, but it’s not even enough space for 1G volume).

Please take a look at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/267996, did around ~12 gates run and got only 2 failures (tests cannot connect to master, but all containers logs looks alrignt. e.g. http://logs.openstack.org/96/267996/3/check/gate-functional-dsvm-magnum-swarm/d8d855b/console.html#_2016-01-18_04_31_17_312), we have similar error rates with Kub. So after merging this code we can try to enable voting for Swarm tests, thoughts?

—
Egor