[openstack-dev] Long description of oslo.privsep

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:35:01 UTC 2016

Zigo,

Seriously, chill please. the library is no where ready. It's not in
global requirements either at the moment. the code quite a bit of time
to go before we can switch over projects from oslo.rootwrap to
oslo.privsep.

We have check lists we that we go over before we let folks use it.
Right now we it's in pypi because we needed to kick the tires.

Thanks,
Dims