[openstack-dev] [kolla] kolla-mesos IRC meeting

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jan 15 15:43:57 UTC 2016

I am -2 on a separate meeting.

If there are problems with the current approach to how the agenda is
managed as it relates to mesos topics, lets fix that.  If there are
timezone problems, lets try to fix that.  Lets fix the problems you point
out rather then create another meeting for our core team to have to try to
make.  Even of the core team is not actively writing code, they are
actively reviewing code (I hope:) and it is helpful for the core team to
act as one unit when it comes to decision making.  This includes
informational meetings like kolla-mesos.

I find as running the typical meetings goes, I typically have over half
the agenda time available for open topics unrelated to normal project
business (such as figuring out what will be discussed at the midcycle or
summit as an example).  It would be a real shame to have two shorter
meetings when we can just jam the one topic Kolla related stuff into one
meeting..

Regards
-steve