[openstack-dev] Further closing the holes that let gate breakage happen

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Thu Jan 14 12:09:40 UTC 2016

On 14/01/16 12:01, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Neil,
>
> The global requirements upper-constraints.txt do not cover neutron
> unit test targets. So the unit tests pick up latest from pypi.

I'm afraid I don't understand how that's related to my question below.
Could you explain further?

It seems you might be saying that upper-constraints.txt should have no
effect on Neutron UTs.  But my understanding from Carl's message is that
an upper-constraints.txt change caused a Neutron UT (running as part of
a gate job) to fail.  So I'm not sure how to understand your statement.

Thanks,
    Neil