[openstack-dev] [nova][stable] Proposal to add Tony Breeds to nova-stable-maint

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jan 13 20:59:48 UTC 2016

I'm formally proposing that the nova-stable-maint team [1] adds Tony
Breeds to the core team.

I don't have a way to track review status on stable branches, but there
are review numbers from gerrit for stable/liberty [2] and stable/kilo [3].

I know that Tony does a lot of stable branch reviews and knows the
backport policy well, and he's also helped out numerous times over the
last year or so with fixing stable branch QA / CI issues (think gate
wedge failures in stable/juno over the last 6 months). So I think Tony
would be a great addition to the team.

So for those on the team already, please reply with a +1 or -1 vote.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/540,members
[2]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Tony+Breeds%22+branch:stable/liberty+project:openstack/nova
[3]