[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Team meeting on Tuesday 1400UTC

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 08:57:51 UTC 2016

Doug Wiegley <dougwig at parksidesoftware.com> wrote:

> I don’t think it ninja merged. It had plenty of reviews, and was open
> during international hours. I don’t have any issue there.

I merely meant it was merged too quick. I did not know some people feel the
'ninja merge’ term has negative flavor.

What’s your definition of international hours? The patch was proposed at
10pm my time and merged early in the morning (7am). Believe it or not, I am
not expected to be present during this time. It was a coincidence that I
did (or maybe, my bad habit of staying late).

> I don’t like the crazy early meeting, so I set out to prove it didn’t
> matter:
>
> Average attendance before rotating: 20.7 people
> Average attendance on Monday afternoons (U.S. time): 20.9
> Average attendance on Tuesday morning (U.S. time): 23.7
>
> Stupid data, that’s not what I wanted to see.

I feel for you.