[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Team meeting on Tuesday 1400UTC

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Tue Jan 12 23:28:19 UTC 2016

I don’t think it ninja merged. It had plenty of reviews, and was open during international hours. I don’t have any issue there.

I don’t like the crazy early meeting, so I set out to prove it didn’t matter:

Average attendance before rotating: 20.7 people
Average attendance on Monday afternoons (U.S. time): 20.9
Average attendance on Tuesday morning (U.S. time): 23.7

Stupid data, that’s not what I wanted to see.

I haven’t yet correlated people to which meeting time yet, but attendance was slightly up during the crazy early hated time, across the 1.25 years it was running (started 9/9/14). This is just people saying something; lurkers can just read the logs.

Data is from eavesdrop meeting logs, if anyone else wants to crunch it.

Thanks,
doug