[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron][os-vif] os-vif core review team membership

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 15:15:04 UTC 2016

So far myself & Jay Pipes have been working on the initial os-vif
prototype and setting up infrastructure for the project. Obviously
we need more then just 2 people on a core team, and after looking
at those who've expressed interest in os-vif, we came up with a
cross-section of contributors across the Nova, Neutron and NFV
spaces to be the initial core team:

  Jay Pipes
  Daniel Berrange
  Sean Mooney
  Moshe Levi
  Russell Bryant
  Sahid Ferdjaoui
  Maxime Leroy

So unless anyone wishes to decline the offer, once infra actually add
me to the os-vif-core team I'll be making these people os-vif core, so
we can move forward with the work on the library...

Regards,
Daniel