[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Neutron][Nova] Keystone v3 with "old" clients

Smigiel, Dariusz dariusz.smigiel at intel.com
Tue Jan 12 13:10:37 UTC 2016

Hello,
I'm trying to gather all the info necessary to migrate to keystone v3 in Neutron.
When I've started to looking through possible problems with clients, it occurred that 'neutron' and 'nova' clients do not want to operate with Keystone v3.
For keystone client, it's explicit written, that this version is deprecated and not supported, so it's not working with Keystone API v3. But for nova and neutron, there is nothing.
I didn't see any place where I can find info, that "old" clients shouldn't be used with Keystone API v3.

Am I doing something wrong?

http://paste.openstack.org/show/483568/

--
 Dariusz (dasm) Smigiel