[openstack-dev] [nova] config options: IRC meeting at Jan. 11th

Esra Celik celik.esra at tubitak.gov.tr
Tue Jan 12 07:21:34 UTC 2016

Hi Markus

I am sorry that I missed the meeting. Bu it seems like sfinucan already asked what was in my mind, like getting the patches merged faster..
>From the logs I finally understood what "single point of entry for sample config g eneration" is for. So I will wait that to be merged and rebase my patches [1],[2],[3], is it ok?
Now should I work on some other patches? nova/compute/manager.py options seem nice :)
Or should I focus on later patches that will improve the help texts?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254092/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/255124/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/260181/

Best Regards,