[openstack-dev] [infra][stackalytics] some projects not visible in stackalytics now

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Mon Jan 11 09:25:03 UTC 2016

Hi, Thierry,

Thanks for explanation. One question is whether these projects (like Kingbird, Tacker, Tricircle) will be listed in stackalytics.com any more, maybe not in the "OpenStack others", but "Others" category?

It's also important for Technical Committee/others to know the contribution of one project, especially useful for the TC when the project ask for TC approve.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )