[openstack-dev] [telemetry][aodh][vitrage] The purpose of notification about alarm updating

AFEK, Ifat (Ifat) ifat.afek at alcatel-lucent.com
Sun Jan 10 06:30:34 UTC 2016

Hi Julien,

I'm a bit confused. This thread started by liusheng asking to remove the notifications to the bus[1], and I replied saying that we do want to use this capability in Vitrage. What is the notifier plugin that you suggested? Is it the same notifier that liusheng referred to, or something else?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/246727/

Thanks,
Ifat.