[openstack-dev] [celery][taskflow] Reg. celery and task-flow

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri Jan 8 21:19:38 UTC 2016

So actually they are quite different, (although similar at some level),

Given that celery isn't really a replacement for taskflow although one
could say, from what I've heard from others, that taskflow is a
super-set of what celery is so taskflow likely can replace parts of
celery (but not vice-versa).

Feel free to jump on #openstack-state-management IRC channel if u want
to chat in person more about why (it gets into details that might just
be easier to explain in person).