[openstack-dev] [nova][bugs] help needed: volunteers for bug skimming (1 week)

Augustina Ragwitz aragwitz at pobox.com
Fri Jan 8 20:33:04 UTC 2016

I think I just answered my own question ;) I looked at the blog post
Markus provided in another part of this thread and it looks like
"Skimming Duty" means both tag the bugs and the triaging step of
confirming them such that they should no longer be in "New" status after
you've touched them. I was confused because when I was looking at bugs
in Launchpad, many had been tagged but left as "New" thus my need for
clarification. Markus' blog post [1] is more clear than than the wiki on
the triage expectations.

Also, Anthony, you can follow the instructions in Markus' original post.
Just edit the wiki page and add your name to the table. The best irc
channel for nova issues is #openstack-nova. You might want to see the
Nova How to Get Involved document [2].

[1]
http://markuszoeller.github.io/posts/openstack-bugs/#status-and-contributor-responsibility
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/how_to_get_involved.html