[openstack-dev] [nova] Proposal for new metrics-threshold-filter

SURO suro.patz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:38:05 UTC 2016

Hi John,
Thanks for the reply!

Originally, I had uploaded the code for review on 2nd Dec [1].
As I did not receive any review/feedback on the same, I thought having a
blue-print/spec may help people review the same. So I had put the
bp/spec up for review on 14th Dec [2].

As it is a plugin-based light-weight feature[3], it may not necessarily
require the bp/spec and if we can complete the review, we can get the
code in before the feature freeze.

I would request you and the community to consider the code for merge ...

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254423/
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/257596/
[3]
-http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/process.html#how-do-i-get-my-code-merged