[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting minutes - 1/7/2016

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Thu Jan 7 22:27:51 UTC 2016

We had a good meeting this morning, and mainly focused on resolving
the work around checking for dead links in the Community App Catalog.
This will also include updating the hash for any entry that includes a
"hash_url".

As soon as this work lands and is in the period pipeline to run daily,
I'll send a note with more details.  In the mean time, the related
commits are here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/260198/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/264523/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/264978/

-Christopher

=================================
#openstack-meeting-3: app-catalog
=================================
Meeting started by docaedo at 17:00:30 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/app_catalog/2016/app_catalog.2016-01-07-17.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* rollcall  (docaedo, 17:00:43)
  * LINK: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog
    (docaedo, 17:04:07)
* Resolve direction and plans for dead-link checking  (docaedo,
  17:06:56)
  * LINK:
    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/app-catalog/+spec/detect-stale-entries
    (docaedo, 17:07:00)