[openstack-dev] [heat]How to define the name of resource?

zhu4236926 zhu4236926 at 126.com
Thu Jan 7 16:49:13 UTC 2016

Hi guys,
    I extend some heat resource plugins, for example, VolumeReplication which used to provide replication capability to a volume, where should I set it in heat? How dose heat define the resource, like volume_base.py,
https://github.com/openstack/heat/tree/stable/liberty/heat/engine/resources.
    It contains two resource plugins: BaseVolume and BaseVolumeAttachment, the name of this python file is volume_base, why? VolumeReplication plugin should added in volume_base.py or new python file? If I need to provide
a new file, what name should it be, could you provide an example?
    Thank you very much.

    By
    Sylvernass