[openstack-dev] [all] Austin Summit Panel on Generation of Sample Configuration Option Files

Kendall J Nelson kjnelson at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 6 19:27:14 UTC 2016

Yeah something like that- I'm new to the process so I may have the
terminology wrong. So far I have Martin Hickey and Matt Kassawara and
myself. I was hoping to get someone from Nova and maybe someone from
Keystone as well.

All the Best,

   Kendall J. Nelson
   Software Engineer &
   OpenStack Contributor

   E-mail: kjnelson at us.ibm.com                         IBM
   Cell Phone: (952) 215- 4025
   IRC Nickname: diablo_rojo                 3605 Hwy 52 N
                                             Rochester, MN
                                                55901-1407
                                             United States