[openstack-dev] [all] Austin Summit Panel on Generation of Sample Configuration Option Files

Kendall J Nelson kjnelson at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 6 18:44:34 UTC 2016

Excellent!

    I will get a proposal written up in the next few days here and I will
include you both in it. If there is anyone else you know in other projects
that might be interested as well, feel free to send them my way :)

    All the Best,

   Kendall J. Nelson
   Software Engineer &

    Openstack Cinder Contributor

   E-mail: kjnelson at us.ibm.com                         IBM
   Cell Phone: (952) 215- 4025
   IRC Nickname: diablo_rojo                 3605 Hwy 52 N
                                             Rochester, MN
                                                55901-1407
                                             United States