[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Updating XStatic packages

Rajat Vig rajatv at thoughtworks.com
Wed Jan 6 17:36:16 UTC 2016

I did update some of the low hanging packages where the upgrades seemed
safe to do and noted the patch numbers in the same EtherPad.

I wasn't sure what to mark the effort against. So I created some bugs.
Should it be a blueprint?

-Rajat

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) <rcresswe at cisco.com