[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Nova][nova-scheduler] Neutron's Routed Networks and Nova

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Tue Jan 5 20:59:05 UTC 2016

I attended the Nova scheduler meeting yesterday morning in hopes to
set the stage for a discussion about Neutron's routed networks work
and how that affects Nova [1].  John suggested that I write up a
backlog spec to start the discussion (as he has suggested to me
before).  I did so today and posted it [2].  It is mostly just a
problem description for now.  I plan to attend the Nova mid-cycle this
month to discuss it further.  However, early feedback is welcome.

Carl

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nova_scheduler/2016/nova_scheduler.2016-01-04-14.00.log.html#l-60
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/263898/