[openstack-dev] [puppet] proposing Alex Schultz part of core team

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 17:55:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

Alex Schultz (mwhahaha on IRC) has been a very active contributor over
the last months in the Puppet OpenStack group:
* He's doing a lot of reviews and they are very valuable. He's in my
opinion fully aware of our conventions and has nice insights to improve
our modules.
* He's very helpful to work on bugs or new features when needed.
* Always present during meetings and actively participating.
* Always on IRC, he never hesitates to give a hand on something or help
people.

I think we're very lucky to have Alex part of our group and I would like
to promote him core reviewer of all our modules.

Team, please vote if you like the idea,

Emilien Macchi