[openstack-dev] [openstack][glance] add new property to image

Ian Cordasco ian.cordasco at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Jan 4 16:13:07 UTC 2016

On 12/31/15, 01:36, "suresh knv" <knv.suresh2009 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am trying to run Openstack on ARM64 architecture. ARM64 architecture
>with KVM hypervisor needs  GIC version(generic interrupt controller)
>as a property for the image when we are creating/uploading an image. I
>would like to include this property in the glance code. I am new to
>glance, Can someone suggest me how to approach for this.
>

>Thanks
>Suresh KN V

Hi Suresh,

This mailing list is intended for discussion about developing OpenStack,
not developing things that integrate with OpenStack. In the future you'll
have better luck using Ask OpenStack or the #openstack channel IRC.

A quick Google search of how to set a property on an Image brings up
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/82826/how-to-unsetremove-image-propre
ty/ which should help you.

Cheers,
Ian