[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Blueprints for Outreachy internship

Sayali Lunkad sayali.92720 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 11:41:19 UTC 2016

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the links to the blueprints. I in fact did checkout the list of
bps earlier but I found many of them have not been approved yet. I can give
you a list of bps I would like to mentor for, from which we could perhaps
select one or two for the internship program depending on which of these
can be approved.

Here is the list:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/enable-download-multiple-objects
<goog_1625666129>