[openstack-dev] [Nova] Re-booting the SR-IOV meeting

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Fri Feb 26 14:58:22 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

We are closing in on Mitaka-3 and it would be good to have a meeting and
see which SR-IOV related bugfixes we want to try to land for Mitaka.

The next meeting slot is next week on Tuesday (March 1st) at 13:00 UTC,
so if there are any bugs you would like to discuss - that would be a
good place.

The meeting times haven't changed - but there was not a lot of
interested parties for the last couple of meetings, so I thought I
should send an email to remind folks that the meeting is still on :)

Talk to you then,

Cheers,
N.