[openstack-dev] [oslo] upgrade implications of lots of content in paste.ini

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:09:50 UTC 2016

Alright, I have a first sample patch up for what was discussed in this
thread here:

(Keystone) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/285308/

The noted TODO on that is the cors middleware should (eventually) provide
its own set_defaults method, so that CORS_OPTS isn't exposed publicly.
However, dhellmann doesn't believe we have time for that in Mitaka, since
oslo_middleware is already frozen for the release. I'll mark it as a todo
item for myself, as the next cycle will contain a good amount of additional
work on this portion of openstack.

Given the time constraints, I'll wait until Tuesday for everyone to weigh
in on the implementation. After that I will start converting the other
projects over as best I can and as I have time. Who is willing to help?


On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 9:05 AM Michael Krotscheck <krotscheck at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:18 AM Morgan Fainberg <
> morgan.fainberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am against "option 1". This could be a case where we classify it as a
>> release blocking bug for Mitaka final (is that reasonable to have m3 with
>> the current scenario and final to be fixed?), which opens the timeline a
>> bit rather than hard against feature-freeze.
> This sounds like a really good way to get us more time, so I'm in favor of
> this. However, even with the additional time I will not be able to land all
> these patches on my own.
> Who is willing to help?
> Michael
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/attachments/20160226/58d155fe/attachment.html>

More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list