[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Show TripleO: A terminal dashboard

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 19:10:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Over the past couple of weeks in my spare time I put together a basic
Python urwid dashboard for TripleO. You can see the usage and some
screenshots here:

http://python-tripleodash.readthedocs.org

The project is in very early stages (read as: very limited and buggy), but
I've found it useful already. At the moment it is read only but there is no
reason that needs to be the case going forward.

Ultimately I think it could become both a dashboard and a handy getting
started wizard.Good q It does this to a small extent now by listing the
commands needed to register nodes if none are found.

I wanted to share this for now and see if it interested anyone else.

Cheers,
Dougal