[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Fuel-Library] Nominating Matthew Mosesohn for Fuel Library Core

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 25 11:35:14 UTC 2016

I agree, although, with an additional thing to be addressed as a
mandatory action item. As that'd reduce an amount of the fuel-library
mainteners, which review patches before to invite core reviewers, we
shall suggest a new maintainer to replace Matthew as well.

Best regards,
Bogdan Dobrelya,
Irc #bogdando