[openstack-dev] Foundation Sponsorship for tox/pytest Sprint

Ryan Brown rybrown at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 13:10:45 UTC 2016

Since every OpenStack project uses tox, would it be possible to have the
foundation donate a little bit to the tox/pytest team to enable a sprint
on both projects?

There's an IndieGoGo (which seems to be yet another crowdfunding site)
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/python-testing-sprint-mid-2016#/

While it's not a directly OpenStack project, I think it'd be worth
supporting since we depend on them so heavily.

Individuals can also donate, and I encourage that too. I donated 100 USD
because tox saves me loads of time when working on OpenStack, and I use
py.test for projects at work and at play. If OpenStack pays your salary,
consider giving the tox/pytest team a slice.

Cheers,
Ryan

--
Ryan Brown / Senior Software Engineer, Openstack / Red Hat, Inc.