[openstack-dev] rabbitmq q-agent-notifier-port-update_fanout_91e5c8311b1b47a2b39ede94dad9a56b is blocked

电信062赵世济 youyunyehe at 126.com
Tue Feb 23 04:37:06 UTC 2016

One message-queue (q-agent-notifier-port-update_fanout_91e5c8311b1b47a2b39ede94dad9a56b) be blocked ( please refer to the attached picture)

Version: RabbitMQ 3.6.0 release, openstack kilo

This phenomeno comes up sometimes when in the large-scale environment,
when one rabbitmq message-queue be created,if no consume binded to it but
the producers publish messages to queue continuously, then the queue will not be dropped forever. such conduct to the messages accumulated invalidly
If I want the queue which hasn't been binded with consumers or producers to be dropped with a configurable time,how can I do?

thanks
CrownYoga